The Master Talker
REAL NAME: Cris Jason Santos
JOCK ID: Jack Logan
Mr. CJ Santos, also known as Jack Logan became a DJ of Tee Radio in 2011 and was elected Vice President last 2016. Aside from co-leading Tee Radio, Mr. Santos also runs Witty Jack and co-founded Brainhouse Film Productions. He started his career at the age of 17 and has handled radio programs at RMN News Manila, DWBL (FBS Radio Network), DWAN (Broadcast City), Hot FM (Manila Broadcasting Company), Energy FM (Ultrasonic Broadcasting), and DZRJ (Rajah Broadcasting Network). He is also a writer and director of numerous social media films and advertisements. He studied Communications Arts major in Broadcasting at the Lyceum of the Philippines University.
“If you want to be creative, start at the toilet bowl.”
QUESTION AND ANSWER WITH JACK LOGAN
1. Paano mo napagsasabay yung pagiging DJ at VP1 ng TeeRadio? – Time management, magaling ako diyan, kahit itanong mo sa lahat ng staff ng Tee Radio. Lagi akong on time!
2. How long have you been with Tee Radio? – Since 2011. Noong mga panahon na yun, uhugin pa lang si Noa Kempis.
3. Anong meron ka na wala yung ibang DJ? – Sex appeal.
4. Bakit #JackLoganShow ang napili mong tema? – Im a fan of Carson, Letterman and O’Brien. I like talkshows and i think its the best way to do an interview and at the same time, have fun!
5. Anong nararamdaman mo tuwing nakakatulong ka sa mga amateur singers or bands? – Im proud syempre, kasi nakikita ko na dumadami na ang following nila because of the exposure na naibigay ng Tee Radio.
6. Gaano mo kamahal ang music? – Nasa tyan pa lang ako ng Nanay ko, nagko-concert na ako! Hahaha!
7. Paano nagsimula ang pagiging DJ mo? – Newscaster na ako during my teenage years and i switched to DJ’ing kasi im still young and i want to explore new things. Never regret a single decision in my life that time.
8. Who inspires you to be a DJ? – John Hendrix and Triggerman. For me, sila ang the best DJ’s of my time.
9. Kung hindi ka DJ ngayon, ano ka? – Wrestler.
10. Dumating ka na ba sa point na ayaw mo na maging DJ? – Yes. Pero like a curse, it keeps coming back.
11. How do you deal with your bashers? – Sabi ni Lord, love your neighbors, so i love everyone, including my bashers. Pinagdadasal ko na lang na makatapak sila ng tae paglabas ng bahay.
12. Greatest achievement – Makapagluto ng perfect adobo!
13. What is your message to your fans? – Magpakain naman kayo.
14. One thing most people do not know about you? – Im blind on my right eye.
15. One song you can’t resist dancing? – Thriller by Michael Jackson.
16. Biggest insecurity? – Wala. Wala akong insecurity.
17. One thing you’re not good at? – Hindi ako marunong sumayaw. As in! Hahahaha!
18. Song to describe your love life? – Taylor Dayne – I’ll Always Love You
19. Who are you when no one is watching? – Every Johnny Depp character. Hahaha!
20. What is your advice to those who wanted to become a DJ? – Start now. Start with your personal Facebook profile, engage to your friends and family, and dont stop learning.
Jack Logan, DJ / Executive